Friday, January 30, 2009

ABC's of being pregnant!

Life is changing quickly for all of us, and I wanted to make sure I was documenting these precious moments as they happen! I have decided to start a blog for our growing family, where friends and family can go to catch up with everything. I will borrow an idea from a friend to give you the ABC's of what we've been up to!

Announcing the big news: we are expecting a baby girl this June!

Books: I'm addicted to reading... I'm reading 1-2 a week these days.

Connor (my stepson) is in 4th grade, playing sports, and getting all A's (and an 89 in LA!)

Dance is going well: still teaching every day! Savannah is taking combo on Thursdays.

Every day is a new and interesting experience being pregnant!

Food is more appetizing again... thank goodness. 1st tri was a challenge...

Grandparents are a blessing... thanks for your help and excitement!

Happiness...is love & family!

I am seriously considering a drug-free childbirth plan... call me crazy.

Just a little overwhelmed thinking of it all...

Kids are wild & crazy, as usual!

Labor is starting to frighten me... but I can't wait to experience it.

Mark is busy with work, the kids, and likes to play tennis, golf, & work out when he can!

Never looked forward to anything more!

Obama. I didn't vote for him, but I am ready to give him a chance. Make it a good experience.

Please don't share horrific birth stories with me. Now is not a good time.

Quit staring. It's a baby bump, not a beer gut!

Registering at Pottery Barn Kids and Babies R Us soon! Woo Hoo!

Savannah is excited to be a "big sister!" (let's hope that enthusiasum lasts...)

TLC's Jon & Kate plus 8 are my HEROS. They make me feel normal.

Usual routine: mornings to myself, teach afternoons & evenings, home! wkends: kids sports!

Vitamins: prenatal horse pills...gag. As long as they don't taste like fish oil, we're good.

Weight: at 20 wks/5 mos, 136. Pregpreg was 128.

X wife: lives close, is actually pretty cool, and we've become friends. It's just easier that way.

You all sharing your stories about your own children & families with me: priceless.

Zzzzzz'z: I love to catch up when I can, but I know I can only get away with it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment