Friday, May 15, 2009

Dallas Baby Shower











Our first shower was hosted by Andrea Seitzinger at her home in Sanger, Tx, April 11, over Easter Weekend. I was 30 wks in all these pictures. Andrea just moved into her newly built home and used hosting the shower as motivation to get her home set up and organized fast! It was great to see and visit with friends and family from the Dallas area, especially since we don't get to see each other that often! Good friends (my OLDEST girlfriends) Chelsi and Erica came, so that was really special. I had not met Chelsi's son Carter or Erica's twin girls, Ella & Emma, so I was glad they came! Savannah liked getting dressed up and helping open presents, too. We made it a long holiday weekend, took the kids and dogs and spent 3 nights at my parent's house at Lake Kiowa.




No comments:

Post a Comment