Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look What I Made!











I spent this afternoon in power-nesting mode... and on the sewing machine. I've been wanting to "play" for a few weeks now, and today just sat down and started having fun. I embellished guest bedroom towels, burp cloths, and onesies. I did a little set of 3 burp cloths for a friend who is having a boy. I did ok- I only ruined 1 onesie! Which is pretty good for me, considering I really don't know what I am doing and can hardly keep my stitches straight!! I like to sew... I took a home ec class in middle school and LOVED it, and bought a refurbished machine off Ebay a few years back for 75 bucks. It's a little starter machine, but does everything I need it to! It's fun to be crafty on a lazy Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Beth Ann! They're adorable.
    I'm so proud of you... :)
    and you finally updated your blog... I've been waiting for more belly shots!

    ReplyDelete